Monday, January 18, 2010

Foam Neck Brace What Is This Elderly Condition Called And Caused By?

What is this elderly condition called and caused by? - foam neck brace

I do not make them laugh at him, but my text is the best way to describe it.

Why are the elderly Bobble Heads constantly? The action is identical to the toy the same name. I see that older people all the time. It seems fairly common. I think maybe 1 in 15 seniors puppets.

* This condition is a name?
* What is the cause?
* Why is it so common?
* Do not worry feel with the person's head pill?
* What happens if I do not bobble head on, for instance, if you are one of those things contributed layer of foam?

4 comments:

Dovie said...

It is nerve degeneration. It could be Parkinson's disease, which is terrible. You can not hold a cup and still have trouble walking, etc. Sometimes it can with drugs or brain surgery with placement of a chip that stops the tremors will be helped.

When you get older, begins to like seeing, hearing and reflexes to go - it's just the way it is. The thing is, these people know, and are often very concerned about it and its impact on their quality of life.

Anonymous said...

Parkinson's Disease

Gretchen B said...

I think you talk about disease Parkansis .. I know I misspelled that

Stephen J said...

diskinaseasthia taedia. It is because of the slowing down of the nervous system and the dopamine receptors in the brain. You can not stop and wearing a necklace can be uncomfortable for them. It is a normal part of aging.

Post a Comment