Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gay Male Electro Torture Floor Music For Men's Gymnastics?

Floor Music for Men's Gymnastics? - gay male electro torture

What do you think of the idea that music in the floor routine for men's gymnastics men's floor?

Now before you all booing me with the usual "that is gay," The reflex reaction of the first and hear about my ideas on why it should not necessarily be the case

Personally, I ground and let women see much more interesting because of its unique dance that can speak with her and the music. I think the way in which men more boring shorter version. I think the music might not have a job for men.

Now make no mistake! Dancing in the style of a gymnast routines are used in men very happy in my opinion, and I would so much as many of you. But if you make a call to the dance classnot as gay, so I think the popularity of gymnastics for men would be exponentially greater. And this is the only kind of dance that is regarded as masculine and male-dominated (apart from India, of course, where dancing the kingdom, the alpha-male is)?

Break-dance! When men break dance routine called the ground between her somersaults think it would be very good. I think it would be amazing! Just think about it. The music is taken with a grain of salt. Hip-hop makes me suicidal person, and I think it would be a no-go (no voice allowed anyway), but death metal, electronica, would, for example - the possibilities endless.

I Do not Feel "express" his personality is necessarily homosexual or feminine. It could remedy male aggressionand allows them to break their masculinity, as shown by the ball.

So, what do you think?

2 comments:

smileygi... said...

I agree that more could be entertaining for the general population ....

However, if you are actually in competition and see how long it to the competition and the level of resistance and the strength that goes for these guys even just come in all his routines, you can not understand how much time and d ' efforts on the rest of her routine. Not to mention the extra time is for the spectators and judges throughout the competition, they are (every day or more).

In addition, breakdancing is imperfect to make it look a bit "cool", while the gym is the pursuit of perfection. Fir Dance bent leg break (the break dancing club at my school bothered me because of my way) all the time and in the gym would result pointstook the score to him. It is very difficult to distinguish between them in terms of the assessment.

TheKidWi... said...

No, boys .. Music shoudlnt some gay / stupid.

Post a Comment