Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Is It Okay To Put A Sweater On My Dog My Dog Coughs Whenever I Take Him Outside...what's Wrong?

My dog coughs whenever i take him outside...what's wrong? - is it okay to put a sweater on my dog

It is generally very good, and he loves it outside. But yesterday, I released him to go to the bathroom and began coughing (sounds a bit like a horn), then at some point this throw up foamy saliva. But if you plug it back in. After about 5 minutes, it will stop. When inside, okay. But the second I leave, he coughs.

It is a very healthy dog. I sure do not eat leftovers from the table. Because it is so cold, I have not taken a turn. He is a Chihuahua and usually do not get 10-15 m before stopping and easy to ride. So go pick it up and go home. I can not socks on his feet, because you do not like, and I try to fight put a sweater on him. But I left it in the yard to play a little and then walk around the house for the year.

Tomorrow I'll take to the vet, but I just wanted to know what was happening.

4 comments:

Bngfan said...

He may cough a number of different reasons. Nothing kennel cough allergies to heart disease or something else. I'm glad that you took him to the vet tomorrow. May you recommend radiographs (X rays) or blood tests to determine the problem.

Good luck with your dog! :)

Elaine M said...

Air pollution? Your city is spraying for anything? Is it in the winter, where are you? Smog? Chemicals for treatment of lawn develops in your area? Factories to close?

She did not say where you live or what conditions it is difficult to say. It must be the environment, if only she and stops when you inside. Breathe faster dogs outdoors, especially when they are excited, so that anything that can cause this in the air in it.

bob © said...

If you are walking on a leash and collar? if so, which could have a collapsing trachea. if you're in a harness or leash and only if it could be from allergies or it could be that cold air makes you cough. In any case, a trip to the vocational training is a good idea.

★♠RAE in N.Y.♠★ said...

Bronchitis, once exposed to an animal, into the air, especially if your cold air, air is very cold and cough or bronchitis, pulmonary tuberculosis or respiratory problems!

Post a Comment