Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Raffle (1994)torrent The Raffle?

The Raffle? - the raffle (1994)torrent

A woman from work and finds that her husband wears a necklace with diamonds. He asked his wife: "Where did you get the chain?
She replied: "I have a raffle at work. Go get my bath ready while I start dinner."

The next day the woman from work wearing a diamond bracelet comes. Her husband asked, "Where did you get that bracelet?

She replied: "I have a raffle at work. Go get my bath ready while I start dinner."

The next day, warning her husband comes home from work with a mink coat. He said: "I suppose you won a raffle at work?" She replies: "Yes, I did as you've guessed it?" Go get my bath ready while I start dinner. "

Later, going to dinner, they swim and realized that there is only one inch of water in the bathtub. She calls her husband, "Hey! Only one inch of water in the bathtub." He said: "I'm not sure you get wet your ticket for the draw too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment